Introducing the ultimate in portable power and charging – the all-new Goal Zero Sherpa 100PD – the compact, lightweight powerbank you can take anywhere with a whopping 25,600mAh capacity at 3.7V!
The Sherpa 100PD is designed for the on-the-go user who needs dependable power for USB-C devices like phones and modern laptops – including the power-hungry Macbook Pro.
Its USB-C output delivers up to 60W, which makes it more compatible with more electronics and also features a 2.4A USB-A output. To top it off, it also features a Wireless Qi charging pad on top, making it a complete portable charging solution.
Airline approved, travel ready
Lightweight, sleek design fits easily into packs, bags, and camera cases. Ideal for travel where space is limited.
Charge quickly on the move
Fast-charging Power Delivery gives you more power in less time. Charge USB-C laptops, phones, and tablets using the 60W USB-C Power Delivery port. Learn about PD charging
Ditch the cables if you can
Charge your Qi-compatible phone from the integrated Qi charging pad for an entirely wireless experience.
No device left behind
Two 2.4A USB ports are useful for devices with proprietary charging, such as fitness trackers, gps devices, and micro/lightning phones.
• USB-C PD (60W): 2.5 hrs
• Wall Charger (45W): 3 hrs
• USB-A (2.4A): 9 hrs
• Nomad 14: 12-28 hrs
• Nomad 28: 6-14 hrs
• Wireless Qi (output): 5W max
• USB-A: 5V, up to 2.4A (12W max), regulated
• USB-C PD port (input/output): 5V, 9V, 12V, 15V, 20V up to 3A (60W max), regulated
• Cell chemistry: Li-ion
• Pack Capacity: 94.7Wh (14.8V, 6400mAh)
• Single Cell Equivalent Capacity: 25600mAh @ 3.7V
• Shelf-life: Charge every 3-6 months
• Management system: Charging and low-battery protection built-in
• Product SKU: 22060
• Weight: 1.4 lbs
• Dimensions: 7.5 x 3.7 x 1.0 in (19.05 x 9.4 x 2.54 cm)
• Operating usage temp: 32-104F (0-40C)
• Certifications: CE FCC RoHS
• Warranty: 12 months